Unmatched vended laundry knowhow and fast, efficient equipment you can rely on
IPSO has been serving the vended laundry sector for more than 40 years. 'The smart choice for laundry', we know how vital it is for you to be able to provide a state-of-the-art, reliable and cost-effective laundry service for your customers.
The most dependable brand in the sector, we have an unmatched local and national presence and have helped hundreds of investors and operators launch independently owned vended laundry stores throughout Europe.
So what makes a vended laundry such an attractive business prospect?
- Return on investment (ROI) is high
- A recession-resistant investment, a vended laundry is virtually unaffected by downswings in the economy
- A unique business model requiring very little management or staff
- A fixed cost structure, cash payment upfront for service and no franchise fees all further contribute to the attractiveness of vended or 'coin-operated' laundries for investors
- The number of people renting homes (a key customer base) throughout the UK and the rest of Europe is increasing year-on-year
- The time saving convenience for customer
The solution that's right for you
Laundry is all we do. We know the industry inside out and we focus all of our skill, resources and innovation on delivering world-leading laundry solutions for our customers.
Together with our elite network of Smart Partners, we can support you in either the complete refurbishment of an old vended laundry or assist you in developing a new project from the start.
"Planning is key, and this is where IPSO Smart Partners can help."
Whatever the size of your laundry store, our talented team can advise you on a tailored business solution that includes spotting, washers, tumble dryers, ironing and finishing equipment, and a custom-built floor plan.
IPSO is also supported by Alliance Laundry Systems, the world's No. 1 commercial laundry manufacturer.
High standards, reduced costs
Providing a quality vended laundry service for your customers every day doesn't have to be compromised by cost.
The key is SMART COST CONTROL - whether investment costs, labour, utilities (energy and water) or detergents - and this is where our elite distributor network can help you protect your bottom line.