The DR-range of tumble dryers feature a concentrated airflow pattern and sealed cylinder rims to ensure maximum air utilization and energy savings. This superior drying performance helps laundries maximize throughput.
The DR tumble dryers are designed with fewer moving parts which creates less wear and tear. We make it even easier with a large, easy-to-clean lint compartment and a heavy-duty door hinge designed to withstand heavy usage.
- A large, self-cleaning lint screen means less cleaning and ensures efficient operation. Self-adjusting belts save time and reduce maintenance costs.
- Tumblers in vended laundries receive their share of heavy-use abuse. IPSO’s rugged design and heavy-duty door and hinge can take whatever your staff dishes out.
- IPSO tumblers perfectly balance heat, airflow and cylinder design, which translates into the most efficient drying process. That means utility costs are kept low.
The DR-line of tumblers is available in 2 ranges, enabling end-users to choose the tumbler that best suits their needs.
- The ECOdry-line of tumblers features a lower energy input and therefore a lower energy usage compared to our Classic-line of tumblers. This range offers a solution for end-users aiming at the lowest energy consumption rates in their laundry. Learn more about the ECOdry-line of tumblers.
- The Classic range of tumblers offers best in class energy consumption, optimal throughput and faster cycles. It’s the solution if time is the key issue. Offering 2 ranges of tumblers enables end-users to choose the tumbler that best suits their needs.
The DR-range of tumble dryers is available in capacities from 10,9kg until 51,1kg. Download the spec sheet for models with a capacity ranging from 10,9kg until 31,7kgDownload the spec sheet for models with a capacity of 51,1kg.Download the spec sheet for ECO models with a capacity ranging from 10,9kg until 31,7kg.
Precision-engineered technologies helping you to:
- Reduce water, energy, and detergent costs
- Enhance linen and fabric softness
- Extend the life of your linens
- Save time and minimise labour costs
- Increase your productivity
- Reduce your carbon footprint