Laundry experts, making financing fast & easy
Why Alliance Laundry Financial Services?
Backed by Alliance Laundry Systems,the No. 1 in commercial laundry, Alliance Laundry Systems Financial Services (ALF) provides specific solutions for the commercial laundry industry.
Whether you are getting started with a new laundromat, an on-premises laundry or replacing/upgrading existing equipment, our knowledgeable finance professionals are here to support you and prepare you for success.
- You will be working with industry experts: you will never have to explain commercial laundry business to the bank or a leasing company again
- You will receive a quick response to your application
- Our dedicated financial team of laundry experts will create a customized solution to match your budget needs
- ALF does not work with banks or financial institutions: we are completely independent to provide the best solution for you
- As Alliance Laundry Systems, we are positioned to provide an integrated solution, between manufacturer, distributor and yourself
What are the benefits for you?
- No deposit required by ALF
- No large capital outflow to purchase the equipment and ancillaries - enables you to save your cash for other uses
- Fixed monthly payment for the entire lease or lease financing period - makes budgeting simple
- No VAT pre-financing required (under the reverse charge provisions) on the monthly lease payment*
- The VAT to purchase the equipment is not paid upfront*
- Tax benefits - tax allowances/deductions*
- Bargain purchase option to acquire the equipment at the end of the financing lease period*
- Preserving your existing credit lines with your bank
What you should know
- There is no limit on the minimum or maximum transaction amount
- Contract period for 24 - 84 months*
- Fixed monthly lease amount paid via SEPA direct debit
- Businesses less than 1 year in operation can also apply
How does it work?
- Your Smart Partner will prepare a proposal for you using our online tool
- Your Smart Partner will run an initial screening to let you know whether you are eligible for lease
- If so, your Smart Partner will then submit the application to ALF
- ALF will review the application and will decide on the final credit approval
- If approved, your order will be financed