The DR-range of tumble dryers feature a concentrated airflow pattern and sealed cylinder rims to ensure maximum air utilization and energy savings. This superior drying performance helps laundries maximize throughput to meet the daily workload without the need for added shifts or costly overtime.
The DR tumble dryers are designed with fewer moving parts which creates less wear and tear. We make it even easier with a large, easy-to-clean lint compartment and a heavy-duty door hinge designed to withstand heavy usage.
- A large, self-cleaning lint screen means less cleaning and ensures efficient operation. Self-adjusting belts save time and reduce maintenance costs.
- Tumblers in on-premises laundries receive their share of heavy-use abuse. IPSO’s rugged design and heavy-duty door and hinge can take whatever your staff dishes out.
- IPSO tumblers perfectly balance heat, airflow and cylinder design, which translates into the most efficient drying process. That means utility costs are kept low.
Over-Dry Prevention Technology (OPT) offers unmatched levels of accuracy, resulting in a pinpoint dryness reading throughout the entire load.
The DR-line of tumblers is available in 2 ranges, enabling end-users to choose the tumbler that best suits their needs.
- The ECOdry-line of tumblers features a lower energy input and therefore a lower energy usage compared to our Classic-line of tumblers. This range offers a solution for end-users aiming at the lowest energy consumption rates in their laundry. Learn more about the ECOdry-line of tumblers.
- The Classic range of tumblers offers best in class energy consumption, optimal throughput and faster cycles. It’s the solution if time is the key issue. Offering 2 ranges of tumblers enables end-users to choose the tumbler that best suits their needs.
The DR-range of stacked tumble dryers is available in capacities of 2x15kg and 2x21kg. Download the spec sheet for the Classic models.Download the spec sheet for the ECOdry-line models.
Precision-engineered technologies helping you to:
- Reduce water, energy, and detergent costs
- Enhance linen and fabric softness
- Extend the life of your linens
- Save time and minimise labour costs
- Increase your productivity
- Reduce your carbon footprint